Scrap Stripe Sweater, finished

 Finished this one up a couple of weeks ago, but then it needed to be washed/blocked, and get its buttons sewn on, and then wait for a photo opportunity, which finally came yesterday. I am really pleased with it, and the buttons are ones that I made in a ceramics class in Fall 2019, so I feel a very strong sense of ownership for this one. The diamonds around the yoke were inspired by a recent leafing through of some old Kaffe Fassett books from the 80s, and I've given the pattern information in this post. The back is particularly fun. (Photo credit to David)

Striped sweater three quarter view

Striped sweater front view

Striped Sweater back view


Comments

  1. I love it - it's sort of giving me stained glass vibes
    - M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is this sweater for?

That big blobbly thing...