Who is this sweater for?

 Today, we have a sweater that I started for Evan in 2014. It was intended to be about a size 8, and didn't get finished at that time. I picked it up again, thinking to finish it, and discovered that it is in no way a child size 8. If I make it a few inches longer than the pattern calls for, it will certainly fit me. Problem is, I don't particularly want it. It would fit Evan even now, but he won't wear anything which isn't black. Oh well, finish it and then figure out who it belongs to, I suppose. Pattern is Lancelot, modified with a v-neck (apologies for the terrible photo.)



Comments

  1. Hey, I just remembered I'm supposed to be checking your blog!

    Maybe if you wait a few years, Evan will grow out of his black phase and decide he wants it? I could see the grey going well with an industrial kind of look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Miranda in case that wasn't clear, for some reason I thought blogspot knew my name

      Delete
  2. Hey, look, the first comment! Yes, you never know, maybe he will want it someday. It is actually blue, the picture is bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scrap Stripe Sweater, finished

That big blobbly thing...