Marsh

Ever since I saw Marsh a few months ago, I've wanted to make one. Usually I acquire yarn and then decide what to make with it, but for this one I ordered the yarn specifically for this project, and cast on pretty much as soon as it arrived. I'm using Zitron Polo in grey, and even swatched until I got gauge (on needles three sizes smaller than specified - I knit very loosely.)

This is about up to the beginning of the second tier of leaves on the back. Another really nice thing about this is that the front can come with me as a mindless car knitting and waiting room project, and the more complicated lace back can stay home for more focused knitting time. I've also added a bit of waist shaping. As written, the back is just a rectangle, and a little shaping should make it hang better, hopefully. No photo of the front yet, it's just an absolutely plain piece of stockinette at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is this sweater for?

Scrap Stripe Sweater, finished

That big blobbly thing...